Ah beautiful, wonderful Pinterest. I find so many amazing and delicious recipes from here and I don’t think this is going to be any exception!
Here is a recipe from Self for crispy, spicy wings made with…cauliflower?!?! Yep, that’s right, the little white veggie.
auliflower Buffalo “Wings”
- 1 Head Cauliflower
- 1 Cup 1% Milk
- 3/4 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1/2 Cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Blue Cheese Dressing (recipe below)
Preheat oven to 450 Degrees. Trim the head of cauliflower into appetizer sized bites and set aside. In a bowl stir together milk, flour and garlic powder. Dip each piece of cauliflower into the batter and allow the extra batter to drip off. Place on a greased baking sheet. Spray the tops of the florets with cooking oil. Bake for 18 minutes.
- 1/2 Cup Maytag Blue Cheese
- 1/2 Cup English Stilton
- 1 Cup Low-fat Buttermilk
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 6-8 Grinds of Fresh Pepper