- Print Directions to the cemetery! You don’t want to get lost getting there and end up in the Fashion District
- Bring picnic dinner and drinks
- Parking on cemetery grounds ($10).
- djs spin records before and after the screening
- Bring comfy blankets and pillows and a hoodie!
- no tall chairs and sadly no dogs
- and no big fires with barbecues! We don’t like fires in LA
Come on! Where else are you going to go and watch a movie in a cemetery, under the stars, surrounded by stars, dead AND alive! There was a writer for Poltergeist there, one of the stars, and a composer? I do believe. Awesome.